These protocols are designed to keep members, guests, ONE15 staff and the community safe and healthy. Note: ONE15 has been operating as an essential business for the duration of the COVID situation. Employees are temperature checked, don face masks inside and are vaccinated against COVID-19.
Effective: August 8th, 2021
All Sail Club members are requested to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Even though our sailing activities are outside, bathrooms, Ebb & Flow Bakery and the Estuary Restaurant fall under indoor space regulations and will therefore be instituting proof of vaccination protocols as per NYC mandates – effective September 13th , 2021.
ONE15 staff are vaccinated and will be masked while inside Ebb & Flow and Estuary Restaurant following corporate policies.
Effective: April 9th, 2021
Access limited to (i) private sails with skipper certified members limited to six people on board unless guests are from the same living household and (ii) Fleet Captain cruises with no more than six people on board.
- If you are sick or have a temperature, please get better first and reschedule your sailing session. We highly recommend checking and tracking your temperature on a daily basis. All users will have to fill in a questionnaire and acknowledgement regarding health screening and have their temperature checked when they enter the marina.
- Allowable Reservations:
- Private Sails: Limited to five people on board unless guests are from the same living household
- Fleet Captain cruises: Limited to five people on board. Five with the consent of all on board.
Arrival at the Sail Club:
- Before entering the check-in location: Please don on your face covering.
- Please wait at the Marina entrance. Call or radio to gain entry to the dock. Your skipper will have the gate code. Maintain social distancing where possible.
- Guest Liability Waivers and COVID Questionnaire and Acknowledgement Forms are available when you enter the Dock Area.
- The ONE15 Brooklyn Marina office remains restricted. Please don face masks when entering.
- Washroom facilities are available at Ebb & Flow. Facilities at the Marina/Sailing Center will be available upon return of the Fort Hamilton.
- Float Plans can be filled in on docks (dock boxes). To expedite the process, float plans can be pre-filled online by the skippers and added to the binder
- Departure assistance: If you need anything, a ONE15 Staff member will be available to help and will bring it to the boat.
On the water protocols:
- Where practical – maintain at least a boat length distance between other boats/watercraft
- Keep socially distanced while on board and wear a mask.
Returning to the docks
- After each sail, please wash down/wipe down the cabin/deck, boat equipment, engine, tiller extension with soap and water
- Please check-out at the dock (complete float plan, repair requests and incident reports). Maintain social distancing where possible.
- Follow-up can be done via e-mails
- Washroom facilities are available at Ebb & Flow
- Ebb & Flow/Estuary is open for take-out service and outdoor dining (check hours of operation)
Thank you for you co-operation. Stay safe!